Belmont controlled parking zone (CPZ)

Which permit or vouchers to buy?

If you're a resident within a CPZ, you can apply for:

  • a resident permit, which allows you to park within the CPZ
  • visitor permits (also called visitor parking vouchers) that allow your visitors to park within the CPZ

You can check if your street is in a Controlled Parking Zone.

Where can you park with a permit or voucher?

Both resident permits and visitor's permits (or parking vouchers) include the reference BH. 

If you display a permit in your car, you can then park:

  • where the sign says "Permit Holders Only"
  • and shows the reference of your permit (BH)

Always double check the signs on street before parking.