Wellington Avenue controlled parking zone (CPZ)

Apply for a resident parking permit

If you're a local resident in a Controlled Parking Zone (CPZ), you'll need to buy a permit to park there. 

You can apply by completing a form (in Word format) and returning it to us.


  • permits are valid for one year
  • each household can have up to 3 permits within one year
  • prices depend on whether it's your first, second or third vehicle with a resident permit in that year and other criteria

Current prices and criteria (Please note these apply to new applications and renewals from 1st January 2018)


How to apply

To apply for a resident's parking permit you will need to provide all details as indicated on the application form including but limited to:

Proof that you are the registered keeper of the vehicle - we will only accept:

  • a copy of the vehicle registration document (V5) showing the address included on the application or
  • an insurance document showing you as the policy holder with the address and vehicle details included on the application.

If you are applying for a permit for a company car - we will only accept:

  • headed company notepaper from the company secretary (not the applicant) confirming that you have sole use of the vehicle (stating the vehicle registration number) which is kept at the address included on the application.

Please note that applications for vehicles which have a Vehicle Type Approval of N1 will not be accepted unless the vehicle is registered to the address included on the application.

Your permit will not be issued until the relevant documentation has been received and processed. This may take up to five days but we aim to process them more quickly. You will need to find alternative parking during this time.

All permits are processed at the offices of our Parking enforcement contractor Indigo Park, located at 50 Grove Road, Sutton, SM1 1BT.