Collingwood Estate controlled parking zone (CPZ)

Residents permit application

If you live within the Collingwood Estate, you will need one of these permits for your vehicle. You can apply by completing a form (in pdf format) and returning it to us.

The first permit is free for a year. Additional permits cost £5.00 for a year.

How to apply

To apply for a resident's parking permit you will need to provide:

  • Proof of residing at the address, eg a recent council tax notice, utility bill, or tenancy agreement in your name.
  • Proof that you are the registered owner of the vehicle at the address, eg the (V5) vehicle registration document or car insurance schedule.

If you are applying for a permit for a company car, you will need to provide a letter, on company headed paper, confirming you have sole use of the vehicle at the address of the application.

All permits are processed at the offices of our Parking enforcement contractor Indigo Park, located at 50 Grove Road, Sutton, SM1 1BT.