Worcester Park fire

If residents would like more information please follow this link

Worcester Park Fire

Children who need additional support

Education, Health and Care Plans

The Disabled Children's Service works with families and the SEND Team when considering a child or young person's needs.  The Local Offer has more detail about how to apply for an EHC Plan; however, it is helpful if a Social Needs Questionnaire is completed and returned to the SEND Team, particularly if your child/young person has not had any support from Social Care prior to the application for an EHC Plan.
The Social Needs Questionaire will help you consider the social needs that your child or young person has and will assist social care in their contribution to the EHCP Needs Assessment.
If you are a professional completing a Social care advice the professionals guidance for EHCP needs assessments may assist you.