Published Monday, 1st May 2017
All together, united against bullying
- Do you want your school to lead the way in tackling bullying of children and young people?
- Do you want to evidence effective practice in safeguarding children from bullying to Ofsted?
All Together will help you achieve this: Sign up to become an All Together School today
This FREE offer includes:
- access to the All Together Online Platform through which schools are supported to create an anti-bullying action plan that is tailored to their needs
- targeted resources to help tackle bullying
- access to the 'All Together Pupil Wellbeing Questionnaire' which will tell you about levels of wellbeing and bullying among your pupils and allow you to monitor progress over the course of the programme. The results will report on a variety of indicators including SEN/disability and free school meals
- online CPD-certified training for all staff, including a module on cyberbullying
What is All Together and how do we take part?
An All Together School is one that has proven its activity to reduce bullying of all children. The All Together programme has been developed over the last three years and builds upon the work of the Anti-Bullying Alliance’s previous SEND anti-bullying champion programme which saw significant positive results. Participating schools are supported on and offline to make whole school change to its anti-bullying practices, using a social model approach.
The programme includes a special focus on reducing bullying of disabled children and those with SEN but aims to reduce bullying of all children and young people.
The programme is running from April 2017 to September 2018. It is funded by the Department for Education and delivered by the Anti-Bullying Alliance, with support from the Council for Disabled Children, Contact a Family and Achievement for All.