If you’re new to getting active it can feel a bit daunting! These resources can help you to get started and feel the physical and mental benefits that even small increases in physical activity can bring.
Let’s go, find ideas and free resources from the list below!
Find out how to exercise and have fun safely
Getting active in Sutton
- Wally Walks | Wallington Community Wellbeing Charity
- Walking Football
- Carshalton Community Allotment
- Nonsuch parkrun
- Sutton Leisure Centres
- Get active - Better Health - NHS
- Speak to your GP about Exercise on referral
- Train and receive coaching with Sutton Runners
Getting active with a disability
Whatever your level of physical ability, there are lots of ways to get active. The important thing is to get moving in a way that works for you. Take a look at the free tips, resources and tools from Activity Alliance and We Are Undefeatable to help you get started. In Sutton, inclusive cycling sessions are held weekly at the David Weir Leisure Centre.