Apply for the Household Support Fund

If you are facing hardship, you can get help with your essential household costs by registering your interest in the Household Support Fund.

You can get help with food, fuel, utility bills & winter essentials.

Register for the Household Support Fund payment

Due to high demand, only one application per household.  

This is not a crisis payment and there may be a delay in issuing funds. Check if you eligible for the crisis loans and grants, if you are in urgent financial need.

Who can apply

You can apply if you:

  • are an individual resident or family in Sutton, or
  • have been placed in temporary accommodation by Sutton Council outside of the borough

You do not need to be claiming benefits to get this support.

If you are unable to complete this form, contact the Council's Crisis Loans and Grants team.