Check your account details, report changes of address, claim discounts and make payments for Council Tax, Housing Benefits, Council Tax Reduction and Business Rates

You can use MyAccount to see information online about your: 

  • Council Tax
  • Housing Benefits
  • Council Tax Reduction
  • Business Rates

Once you've registered, you can check your account details, report changes of address, claim discounts and make payments.
Once logged in, please select the service you wish to access from the options below.

Having trouble using MyAccount?

Read our step-by-step guides on how to register for MyAccount or how to use MyAccount.

MyAccount services

Council Tax

Pay your Council Tax, view your account information, check your balance, payments or bills, or switch to paperless billing.

Apply for Housing Benefit or Council Tax reduction

Make a new claim or retrieve a claim you've started, report a change in circumstance, or view your letters.

Business Rates

View your business rates account, check your balance, payments and bills. Update your details, switch to paperless billing, or notify a change of business premise address.

Housing Benefit landlord portal

For housing association and private landlords who receive housing benefit and/or discretionary housing payments.