Book a session at a children's centre
Children’s Centres provide a range of services for local families with children under five. You can book a session at children's centre by completing this Google form.
Due to Covid-19 restrictions, you can only book 1 activity a week.
Opening hours and activities
Our centres are open Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm, and offer a range services such as:
- free activity sessions
- children’s health services
- family support
- free courses and workshops
- information and advice
- speech and language groups
Who can visit
All parents, parent to be, mums, dads, grandparents or carers are welcome to use any children’s centres in Sutton.
What we do
We want you and your children to have the support you need for your children’s learning and development, so they can reach their full potential.
Families can drop-in to any of our sessions and ask for information, support and advice.. We don’t have all the answers, but we can help you to find them by:
- providing information on local activities and services
- meeting with you face to face to talk things through
offering support and advice around a variety of issues such as:
- positive parenting, routines, boundaries and managing behaviour
- child development and communication
- support at important times such as the birth of a new baby or settling into pre-school
- your own well-being and self confidence
- financial worries and difficulties including debt, benefits and legal issues
- suggesting fun activities for you to enjoy at home to support learning and development
You can speak to an Early Years Practitioner at any of our sessions.
If you’d prefer one-to-one support, you can complete the form to register for support from our outreach service.
You can call us on the following numbers:
- Amy Johnson Children’s Centre (Wallington) - 020 8770 5910
- Green Oak Children’s Centre (Cheam and South Sutton )- 020 8770 5787
- Thomas Wall Children’s Centre (Central Sutton) - 020 8770 5875
- Tweeddale Children’s Centre (Carshalton) - 020 8770 5810
If you are working with a family who you feel would benefit from additional support, you should ask the family complete the Registration for Support from Sutton Children’s Centre Outreach Service.
You can send us an email for any other parenting support.