Housing Strategy & Policy information
Listed below are the Council’s Housing Strategy and housing-related plans and policy documents. These documents outline Sutton Council’s response to a wide range of Government plans and policies that relate to the housing needs of the borough’s residents.
Sutton Council’s Housing Strategy
- Housing Strategy 2015/16 and beyond
- Housing Strategy Delivery Plan 2015/16
- Housing Strategy Evidence Base
- Housing Strategy Consultation Matrix
- Housing Strategy Integrated Impact Assessment
Housing Revenue Account Business Plan and related statistical documents
Other housing and related strategies and plans
The Home Energy Conservation Act
The Home Energy Conservation Act 1995 requires all English authorities to prepare Further Reports setting out the energy conservation measures that the authority considers practicable, cost-effective and likely to result in significant improvement in the energy efficiency of residential accommodation in its area.
The following documents are various pieces of research that relate to housing needs in the borough:
- Strategic Housing Market Assessment 2015
- Sutton Housing Needs Assessment Update, October 2011
- Research into the Housing and Housing Related Support Needs of Older People 2009