Occupied property Council Tax exemptions

A property that is only occupied by a person or by persons under the age of 18 is exempt from Council Tax.

If you think that your property or your current situation falls under this exemption please apply for a council tax exemption using our online form below. Please provide your Council Tax account number and age/date of birth. Please attach proof of your age i.e birth certificate or passport.