You can use the Planning Register to search for applications from:
- Building Control
We’ve created video and text tutorials for using the Planning Register.
Comment on applications
You have to register for an account and be logged in on the Planning Register to comment on applications.
We don’t accept comments on all types of application. Find out what comments we consider on our planning guidance page.
Current planning applications
- view all drawings and documents associated with an application
- view all applications either validated or decided within a particular week
- submit comments for consideration (on some application types)
Historic planning applications
You can search the Planning Register for historic applications.
However, due to data protection, some documents may be marked as sensitive and may not be available to view.
If you want to view these documents, you can email the development management team.
When emailing us, include the following:
- have 'Application Documents' in your email subject line
- the application reference (ref) number
- the address
- whether you’re asking for all documents or a particular document (eg. Decision Notice)
It can take us up to 2 working days to give you access to the documents.