Unoccupied property Council Tax exemptions

Properties vacant because the previous owner or tenant has moved to another property (not a hospital or care home) to receive care because of old age, illness, disablement, alcohol or drug abuse or mental disorder may be exempt from council tax.

If you think that your property or your current situation falls under this exemption please apply for a council tax exemption using our online form.

Please provide full details.