Find out about the out of school care we provide through Sutton Play Services

Right to buy scheme

The ‘Right to buy’ scheme allows most Council tenants to buy their Council home at a discount.

Move to a smaller home (under-occupation scheme)

If your social housing property is too big, get support to move into a smaller home.

Mutual exchange

Information on how social housing residents can move by swapping homes with another social housing resident.

Seaside and country homes

A scheme that offers housing association homes in rural areas. This is only open to those aged 55 and over who live in social housing in London.