Visiting the Reuse and Recycling Centre - Kimpton Park Way
If you are a resident of the borough, you can take household waste and recycling to the RRC, trade waste is not allowed at the centre.
When visiting by foot please enter via the pedestrian access gate and follow the signage, crossings and footways provided. Please note you will be asked for ID to gain entry.
If you need help disposing your items or finding the correct container to place your items please ask a member of Reuse and Recycling Centre staff.
Car opening times:
- Monday to Saturday - 9am to 5pm
- Sunday - 9am to 2pm
- Closed on Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Year's Day
- Other Bank Holidays - 9am to 5pm
Van, large vehicle and trailers opening times:
- Monday to Friday - 9am to 4pm
- Saturday - 9am to 12.30pm
- Closed on Sundays and Bank Holidays
Please check the Van and Large Vehicles Trial pre-registration scheme before visiting the site.
What to do:
- Check whether the van and large vehicle policy is applicable for your vehicle
- Check the RRC opening hours
- Bag up items into groups so you're ready to use the different recycling sections at the centre
- Wear suitable clothing and footwear
- Check the RRC gate webcam to see how busy we are
- Take two pieces of ID with you - one proof of address and one photo ID to prove your name and address Full list of acceptable IDs.