Book your visit to Household Reuse and Recycling Centre
Book your visit to HRRC
Visits to the Household Reuse and Recycling Centre are by appointment only and must be booked in advance, visitors without a valid booking will not be allowed access.
- bookings can be made for visits up to 7 days in advance and new slots are made available each day
- for residents without access to a vehicle, you can visit by bicycle or on foot, there’s no need to book just bring your ID
- if you need assistance to dispose of your waste while on site, please let the gate person know on arrival
Before your visit
- please read the fair usage and vehicle access policy
- check what you can and can’t bring
- remember your ID or permit, you may be asked to show it at the gate
- check the address, opening times, the gate cam and view a map
- sort your items by waste material type before leaving home, to help reduce the amount of time you spend on site
Cancelling or amending your booking
Please note a booking cannot be cancelled or amended, 'no-shows' will be counted towards the fair usage limit. A new booking system will be introduced in the coming months to allow a booking to be cancelled or amended.
Abuse towards site staff will not be tolerated and we reserve the right to refuse entry to the site.
Unfortunately soil improver is currently unavailable, we hope to get more stock soon.