Due to access issues we have been unable to collect Food and Paper Recycling from Church Road and Bond Gardens on Monday 20/01/2020.
You do not need to report this to us as a missed collection. Our crews will return to collect waste from these areas. We are sorry for any inconvenience.
Before you report a missed bin collection
- please check that your bins went out on the right day - find your bin collection day
- our crews have until the end of the day on your collection day to collect your waste. You will not be able to report a missed collection until our crews have advised they have completed the collections on your road.
- missed collections must be reported within 2 days of your bin collection day.
- missed collections can not be reported until 6pm on your collection day.
- Please note: before you report a missed garden waste collection, please check that you have an up to date subscription.
Once you've reported your missed bin, please leave your waste outside for collection. We aim to collect it within two days (excluding Sundays).
Once you have entered your postcode into our waste reporting tool to find out your collection day or report a missed bin. It can take a couple of seconds to retrieve your address or collection details.
Thank you for your patience.