Waste Maintenance

Please note that our online waste system is down for maintenance from 8pm Tuesday 11th of May for approximately 2 hours. We apologise for any inconvenience.

Council tax

Who should pay council tax

You will be liable to pay council tax if you are:

  • a resident with a freehold interest or a leasehold interest (if the leasehold interest is not inferior to any other resident)

  • a resident who has a statutory or secure tenancy

  • a resident who has a contractual license

  • a resident (e.g. a squatter)

  • a non-resident owner

If you think you are not liable to pay council tax or that you should pay a discounted rate, please visit our discounts and exemptions page for more information.