We want to hear from you about your experience of contacting the London Borough of Sutton Council.

If you are interested in taking part in a research project that aims to improve your experience of contacting the London Borough of Sutton please follow the link to sign up

Sign up form

Local committees

Community representatives

What are Community Representatives?

Community Representatives are representatives of any formally constituted locally based group, such as Residents Associations and Park Friends groups, who are nominated to sit on their Local Committee.

Whilst Community Representatives are not able to vote on committee decisions they work with the local councillors and officers to make sure the views of local people are being heard. They regularly attend meetings, help to suggest items to be discussed and identify opportunities and projects for public investment.

Could you be a Community Representative?

If you are a member of friends of parks group, tenants or residents association, and want to get involved in affecting decisions made in your local area on behalf of the residents your group represents, you can become a Community Representative.

Please contact us at localcommittees@sutton.gov.uk if you have any further questions.