Information about the legal process and formalities

Ceremony rooms and venues

Information about our ceremony rooms, booking fees and other licensed venues in Sutton

Book your ceremony

Find out about the Sutton Register Office and other venues in the borough licensed for weddings and civil partnerships.

Giving notice of marriage or civil partnership

Book an appointment to give notice of your marriage or civil partnership online and find out what documents you'll need to bring with you.

Forming a civil partnership

Planning, registering and giving notice of your civil partnership, and ceremony options.

Conversion of a civil partnership

Same-sex couples who have formed a civil partnership in England or Wales can now convert their partnership to marriage.

Getting married abroad

If you want to get married abroad, you must contact the government of the country in which you wish to marry, to get information about their requirements.