Published Tuesday, 24th July 2018
Would you like to earn extra money? We are looking for canvassers to help collate the Register of Electors.
You will deliver two household forms to each residential property within an allocated area. You will then door knock on any outstanding properties in October/November to complete the household form on the doorstep.
- You should be confident and have good communication skills
- Ability to converse with residents of different cultures and backgrounds
- You must be able to follow set guidance
- Meet all deadlines set
- You must be well organised, reliable and dedicated
- Maintain confidentiality at all times
Can I do this even if I have a full time job?
- Mainly working evening and weekends
- You choose the days and hours you work – which means you can plan the work around your commitments or full time working hours
How we support you?
- Full training is provided for all stages
- Provide all stationery that is needed to complete the job
- During the door knocking stage you will be required to make weekly visits to the office with your completed forms – we will check and give you tips how to maximise your returns
- Available when you need us for support
- First delivery 30 August - 2 September
- Second delivery 28 September - 1 October
- Door knocking stage 15 October – 16 November (A minimum of three visits will be required for each household)
Door knocking payment will be made based on the number of returns – the more returns you get back, the more you earn! Final payment just before Christmas!
If you would like to find out more and discuss pay structure, please contact Electoral Services on 020 8770 4179 to arrange an informal interview.