Submit a building control application

Apply for tree works, view and comment on applications, read about building control and make an application

Apply for a regularisation certificate

You might need to apply for a regularisation certificate if building work in your property was carried out without building control approval.

Submit a building control notice

Submit a building control notice for minor building work to your home. 

Submit a Full Plans application (Deposit of Plans)

A full plans application is for major domestic works and commercial projects.

Pay your building control fee

Our building control fees and how you can pay.