Covid Garden of Reflection is being created next to St Helier hospital. It's a space for:
- quiet reflection
- celebrating the coming together of the community
- remembering those that we have lost and
- giving thanks to key workers
We asked the public for reflection poems about life over the last 12 months. These could be on the theme of:
- the NHS
- loss of a loved one and
- a special place to reflect
Congratulations to the following entrants whose poems were chosen to be displayed in the garden:
- Jackie Beale with her poem; Remember.
- Denise Tuck with her poem; This Bench.
- Hannah Man with her poem; Bright
- Olivia Chantler with her poem; The Year we call came Together
- Toby Cranefield with his poem; To Grumpsy with Love!
- Libby Cranefield with her poem; Recipe for a Grumpsy.
Elanor Wexler is a local botanical artist who created the beautiful artwork for the reflection poetry lecterns.