Have you been affected by flooding because of the heavy rain?

03 Nov 2022

If flooding has occurred in your road and/or property, you can contact the Council at 020 8770 5000. 

If you are a social housing tenant and your home is flooded please contact Sutton Housing Partnership.

If flooding is on a road or pavement it's probably because the public sewers are unable to cope with the amount of water generated by the rain, which means that the water is unable to drain away through our gullies.

In such instances, it is recommended that you and any neighbours who have been similarly affected contact Thames Water on 0800 316 9800 (24 hour service) advising them of the situation.

More information on flooding can be found by visiting our flooding advice web page.

Search Suggestion