We aim to make information about all aspects of what we do and how we do it readily available to you. We seek to follow the Freedom of Information Act 2000 (FOIA) and make information available part of our normal business activities.
Our publication scheme is a guide to the information we routinely publish or intend to publish. It includes:
- the classes of information which we publish or intend to publish
- how we publish this information (or how we intend to do so)
- whether information is provided free or for a charge
The term published is not limited to information that we produce in paper form; it includes information made publicly available. Therefore our publication scheme includes information available on our website.
We are committed to reviewing the contents of the scheme annually to ensure that it is relevant, up to date, user-friendly and as helpful as possible.
Our scheme aims to:
- provide the public with a single point of reference for the information that we make available to the public, or intend to make available to the public in the future
- greatly improve the public’s accessibility to information that we have about the services we provide, functions we undertake and the decisions we makes
- develop a greater culture within the London Borough of Sutton of openness and transparency to members of the public
Information not covered by the scheme
If you have searched the publication scheme and cannot find what you are looking for, you can make a request in writing for information held under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 (FOIA) and Environmental Information Regulations (EIR).
You can also access personal information that we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. Find out more about making a Freedom of Information request.