Special Guardianship, Kinship & Permanence
Our Special Guardianship, Kinship & Permanence Team:
- assess Regulation 24 foster carers (connected persons) and
- provide special guardianship assessments to the court
After a Special Guardianship Order (SGO) has been granted by the court, we have a post SG service where we can give you extra support.
The support we offer includes but is not limited to:
- advice and counselling
- help dealing with other organisations such as schools and healthcare
- accessing therapeutic services
- training and support groups
How to get in touch with us
If you have an queries about SGOs or if you are a special guardianship family living in Sutton and need support, you can contact us by:
- calling us on 020 8770 5000
- sending an email to the special guardianship team
If the child was in the care of a different local authority immediately before the SGO was granted, you should contact them.