Christmas tree collection service information
- 04 Jan 2023
Our dedicated real Christmas tree collection service will be operating from Monday 9th January to Friday 20th January.
- Put your tree out next to your rubbish bin on your next scheduled general waste/garden waste collection day.
- Remember to remove all decorations, pots etc. Put your tree close to the front boundary of your property, visible to collection crews and so it won’t block the pavement.
- Put it out next to your rubbish bin on your next scheduled general waste/garden waste collection day.
- Cut it up and put it in your garden waste recycling bin if you have a subscription.
- If you live in a flat, put your tree outside the bin store but don’t block access to it.
- We aim to recycle as many Christmas trees as possible.
Before or after this two-week period you can:
- Take it to your local Household Reuse and Recycling Centre to be composted.
- Trees must not be left outside the recycling centre. Don't forget to book your visit here.
If you come across a tree which has been dumped, please report this as a fly-tip here. Please only report if the tree is dumped, rather than being presented for collection next to a property.