Drink and drug problems

You can get support if you or someone you know has drug or alcohol problems.

There are a number of self-referral support programmes available, or you can speak to your GP for advice.

Support if you’re under 18 

If you're under 18, you can get help and support from Switch - the young person's drink and drug service in Sutton.

Support if you’re an adult

Refer yourself to a support service 

You can refer yourself to the Inspire service online.

You can contact Inspire by calling 020 8773 9393, or sending an email

Inspire offers:

  • assessments
  • one-to-one support
  • group work
  • a prescribing service and needle exchange
  • detox services
  • rehab and detox 

Support services 

Support for carers

Find out about the support you can get if you're caring for someone using drugs or alcohol.

Support services for carers

NHS support