Following informal and formal consultation as part of Sutton’s Parking Strategy new Permit Parking Areas have been introduced in Sutton.
Permit Parking Areas that are now operational:
- HB1 (Hackbridge) controlled hours operate Mon-Fri, 1pm to 3pm
- HB2 (Wallington North) controlled hours operate Mon-Sat, 8am to 6.30pm.
- CS1 (Carshalton) controlled hours operate Mon-Fri, 11am to 1pm.
- AW (Aultone Way) controlled hours operate Mon-Fri, 8am to 6.30pm
- SS (South Sutton) controlled hours operate Mon-Fri 9am to 11am
- CA1 (Wallace Crescent area) controlled hours operate Mon-Fri, 8am to 6.30pm
- CA2 (Talbot Road area) controlled hours operate Mon-Fri, 9am to 11am and 4pm to 6pm.
- CB (Gordon Road area) controlled hours operate Mon-Fri, 10am to noon.
- CH (Peaches Close area) controlled hours operate Mon-Fri, 8am to 6.30pm
- SH1 (Westminster Road area) controlled hours operate Mon-Fri 8am to 6pm
- SH2 (Thornton Road area) controlled hours operate Mon-Fri 8am-6pm
- SH3 (Stavordale Road area) controlled hours operate Mon-Fri 8am-6pm
- WP2 (Moreton Road area) controlled hours operate Mon-Fri, 10am to noon.
During PPA operational hours your vehicle will be required to display a valid permit if parked on the public highway within the area which will be clearly indicated by entry and exit signs.
To find out if your street is in one of the new PPAs check our online eligibilty checker If your road name is not listed you are not eligible for a permit.
A permit is valid for 12 months from the 1st of the month following your application.
Cost depends on the type of vehicle you have and how many permits you have at the property (there is a maximum of three permits allowed).
During controlled hours visitors to households in a PPA will need to display a Resident’s Visitor Permit.
Each household within the area is eligible for 50 free hours of visitor permit vouchers per annum. If your household has not received an allocation of free vouchers already they will be sent when you apply for your first permit. If you do not have a vehicle but wish to apply for your household’s free visitor vouchers then you can do this by filling in the online form or by downloading and returning this form.
Additional visitor vouchers can be purchased online by visiting https://suttonices.parkinguk.org/permits.
There are additional permits that are available for those with additional needs.
- Blue badge scheme for people with disabilities or older people.
- Carers permit for organisations and individual registered carers. An additional resident care permit for residents who have multiple home care needs is also available.
- Childcare permit for nannys or childminders who care for children in zones covered by a CPZ or a PPA.
If you need to carry out work which requires continuous access for loading or unloading or you are moving house you can also apply for a parking dispensation.