Vans and large vehicles at the Reuse and Recycle Centre
Vans and large vehciles are not currently permitted on site.
Please visit our webpage for information on current services at the Reuse and Recycling Centre.
Vehicles considered as a van and large vehicle:
- Any large or small van (including hire vans)
- Pick-up trucks
- Mini buses with 10 seats or more
- Any vehicle that has side panels instead of rear windows
- Any vehicle where the seats have been permanently removed
If you are unsure if your vehicle is classed as a van or large vehicle please refer to the HMRC definition of Car derived vans and Combi Vans .
Vehicles not allowed access at anytime:
Large and heavy vehicles cannot use the site. These include, but are not limited to:
- Vehicles over 3.5 tonnes max gross weight
- Vehicles over 5 metres in length
- Luton style box vehicles (including any high sided vehicles)
- Vehicles with more than 4 wheels
- Tipper trucks or false sided vehicles
- Vehicle and trailer over 5 metres combined