About the garden waste collection service
What is the Garden waste collection service
We offer a fortnightly garden waste recycling service where you will receive 26 collections over a 12 month period.
- The garden waste collection service is available across the borough for an annual fee of £65.00 per bin (please note: the price is reviewed annually)
- You can order as many garden waste bins as you need but each bin will be charged at the annual subscription fee
- Garden waste is collected fortnightly
- Once you have signed up and paid for your annual subscription you should receive your bin in the next 15 days
- Start using your bin as soon as you receive it, your subscription will start on the date of your first collection
- You can sign up and pay for the garden waste collection service online. Paying for the service means you agree to the terms and conditions
- Your garden waste collection day will be confirmed after you have paid for the service
- The garden waste is collected from your property and taken to be treated to turn into compost
- Soil conditioner (made from the council's garden waste collections) is also available free of charge to residents at our reuse and recycling centre. Up to four bags at a time can be taken away. Bags and a spade need to be taken to site by residents.
Competition - Win a year's free subscription!
If you subscribe by the end of May 2019, you will also be entered into a prize draw to win your subscription fee back - we have two subscriptions to give away, worth £65.00 each! (please see terms and conditions at the bottom of this page);
Competition terms and conditions
• Anyone completing a new subscription to the Sutton Garden Waste Collection Service by 12.00 midnight on Friday 31 May 2019, and where the payment has been received in full, will automatically be entered into the prize draw.
• There are two subscription prizes available in total.
• Only one entry to the prize draw will be applied per household, regardless of the number of bins purchased.
• The cost of one bin will be refunded to each winner.
• Selected winners can decline the prize and in this scenario another draw will commence.
• Winners will be randomly selected at the start of July 2019.
• Winners will be contacted via the contact details provided on their subscription by the end of July 2019.
• Competition is not open to employees of Sutton Council or Veolia.
• Sutton Council and Veolia reserve the right to cancel or change the competition at any time.