Births & naming ceremonies - Introduction
More in "Births & naming ceremonies"
Having a baby? Here you can find out about registering your new born, applying for a certificate and more...
Before continuing, here are some things you need to know:
- by law, all babies need to be registered within 42 days
- Sutton offers an appointment only service for birth registrations
- only babies born in Sutton can be registered by our staff
- if a baby is born outside of Sutton, our staff can take a declaration of that and forward to the correct registration office - payment for this must be by personal cheque
- when visiting the Register Office for the ceremony, please make sure you get to us with time to spare.
Your comments count
The feedback we receive from customers who have spoken to or visited the Register Office, helps us to continue providing a good which we are always aiming to improve.
If you have would like to comment on the service you received at Sutton Register Office, please use the online feedback form.
If you would like to comment on the information in the Register Office web pages, please select the relevant 'smiley face' at the foot of this page.