How to pay
Normally, all invoices must be paid by the due date. In some circumstances, you may be able to spread the cost of each invoice over an agreed period by paying equal instalments from the date of the bill. Please contact us to discuss an instalment arrangement.
This is a simple, safe and speedy way for you to pay regular bills and subscriptions automatically from your bank account. The Direct Debit guarantee scheme also offers you additional security. We can do this for you over the phone so please telephone us.
Pay online via our website - click on pay it at the top the homepage. For example you can pay a housing benefit overpayment. If you are paying a sundry debt with an invoice that starts with 31, to make an online payment select general debts.
Other payment methods
- By credit or debit card over the phone from 9am to 5.00pm using the telephone numbers above
- 24 hour automated phone line on 020 8770 7887 and select the other payments option
- Pay at your own bank. Please do not send cheques directly to us
- Pay at a post office
- In person using the self service kiosk at the Council (cash or credit/debit cards only)
- Payzone - Find your nearest Payzone. Call us if you need a payment card
- Accounts Receivable Team
Tel: 020 8770 5422