New look website

Take a look at the beta version of our new look website. We’re keen to know what you think.

Take a look

Drink and drugs

Get help for drink or drug problems

You can get help now. Whether it's arranging to see a GP or referring yourself to a support programme - you can find a way forward.

Get help for drink and drug problems (under 18s)

Find out where you can get help and support if you're under 18.

Find a needle exchange service

Find where you can access clean injecting equipment and safely dispose of used needles.

Worried about someone with drink or drug problems?

Get help when you see someone you care about struggling with drugs or alcohol.