Sign up/renew and pay for the garden waste collection service
Please note: the period to renew 2017/18 subscriptions has now has now passed so you will need to sign up for a new (2018/19) subscription.
Green garden waste collection subscription
- Our garden waste collection service is available across the borough for an annual fee of £62.73. We have two bin sizes but the subscription fee is the same- large bin (240 litre) or small bin (140 litre)
- Garden waste is collected fortnightly at the same time as your brown bin you just put them at the edge of your boundary and our crews will collect them.
- Once you have signed up and paid for your annual subscription you should receive your bin in the next 15 days
- Start using your bin as soon as you receive it your subscription will start on the date of your first collection
- You can order as many garden waste bins as you need but each will be charged at the annual subscription fee £62.73
- You can sign up and pay for the service online. Paying for the service means you agree to the terms and conditions.
Help using our online garden waste system
- Enter your postcode into the the address look up
- Select your address from the list by clicking on it and clicking the continue button. Please be patient this can take up to a minute
- Once the 'Your waste and recycling services' page has loaded you will need to scroll down the page until you get to the 'Garden waste collections- subscribe to the service' section
- You will need your debit of credit card to hand to complete the transaction
- Please keep trying- the system is very busy and can sometimes take a long time to load
If you have tried to sign up or renew your garden waste collection service subscription but could not, please request a call back from our customer service team who will then arrange for payment.