Unoccupied property Council tax exemptions

Owner/occupier providing full time care in another property (exempt class J)

Properties vacant because the occupier has moved in order to provide care for another person because of the old age, illness, disablement, alcohol or drug abuse or mental disorder of that person may be exempt from council tax.

If you think that your property or your current situation falls under this exemption please apply for a council tax exemption using our online form.

Please provide full details.