Councillor allowances outline the arrangements in Sutton for paying allowances to Councillors and other persons who are Committee members. The amounts are reviewed from time to time following a report from an Independent Remuneration Panel established by the London Councils.
In accordance with the Local Authorities (Members' Allowances) (England) Regulations 2003 (as amended) the Council is required to publish the total sum it has paid Members during the 2014/15 Financial Year under its Members' Allowances Scheme. Details of payments made to each Member of the Council and each Co-opted and Independent Member can be downloaded from this page.
- Member allowances and expenses 2014/2015
- Member allowances and expenses 2015/2016
- Member allowances and expenses 2016/2017
- Member allowances and expenses 2017/2018
- Member allowances and expenses 2018/2019
Details of the Members Allowances scheme can be found in Part 6 of the Council's Constitution: Members Allowances Scheme.