Report light pollution and air quality complaints and find out what Sutton Council is doing about air quality.

Contaminated land searches

Pay for your land search to determine if your residential or commercial land is polluted and unfit for safe development. Choose miscellaneous payments, then contaminated land searches.

Environmental permit

Pay for your environmental permit to operate an industrial process with the potential to cause pollution. Choose miscellaneous payments, then environmental permit.

Report a pollution issue

You can use our online form to report pollution. You will need to log in or create an account with us if you have not already done so.