Childcare parking permits
You can apply for a childcare permit if:
- you’re an individual childminder or nanny
- you provide care for a child or children living in a Controlled Parking Zone (CPZ) or Permit Parking Area (PPA)
The permit will allow you to park in the resident parking bays or within the PPA specific to your client’s road.
This permit is available for all Controlled Parking Zones and Permit Parking Areas operating in Sutton.
The permit costs £35.
How to apply
Download the childcare permit application form, and post or return it in person to:
50 Grove Road
You’ll also need to provide:
- proof that you’re the registered keeper of the car
- a letter or contract of employment
- a cheque/postal order made payable to “London Borough of Sutton” for £35 (DO NOT send cash in the post)
You can also make payment by card, cash, cheque or postal order at SABA’s office.