How to get support if you or someone you know has drug or alcohol problems

If you're under 18, you can get help and support from Sutton, Here4YOUth - the young person's drink and drug service in Sutton.

Getting it on

for information and services for 13-19 year olds on sexual and mental health issues, drugs & alcohol and relationship problems visit Getting it on.

Get local support

Inspire is a community drug and alcohol service that helps to support people wanting to change their alcohol and drug use.

Contact Inspire

You can refer yourself to the Inspire service online.


020 8773 9393


Local support services

There are lots of national support services that can support you, such as:

Support for carers

If you care for someone who has a substance abuse problem, you can request a carer's assessment

There are a number of support groups that could help, including:

Help from the NHS