Sutton's Community Awards 2023 - submission guidance
Sutton Community Awards 2023 - submission guidance
Please take a moment to read this guidance carefully ahead of the submission process
- The Sutton Community Awards welcomes nominations of all individuals and organisations from within the London Borough of Sutton.
- There is no minimum or maximum number of award categories that any one individual or organisation can enter. For each award that you wish to enter, please complete the online submission form.
- It is advised that entrants complete their submissions in a Word document or equivalent before entering into the online form, to ensure they have a backup copy in case of technical issues.
- The online submission form will open at 12pm on Thursday 29 June 2023 and close at Midnight on Sunday 3 September 2023.
- Any entry received which has not met the entry criteria as set out in this paper may be automatically rejected from further consideration. When entering a specific award category, you should therefore take notice of the criteria for the award in question, to ensure that your entry meets the requirements.
- A panel of independent judges will consider the entries. If a judge’s own organisation has entered an award, they will withdraw from the judging panel for that category.
- The judging process will consider the relative merits of each application against the criteria for the award in question. Only information provided as part of each entrant’s respective application will be considered. The decision of the judging panel is final.
- Entrants will be notified as to whether they have been shortlisted as a finalist for any award, which they have entered prior to the awards ceremony. Shortlisted finalists may be offered the option to attend the presentation of awards in person.
- Entrants who are not shortlisted will also be notified along with general feedback from the judges to help organisations improve for future submissions. We are unable to provide individual feedback.
- Winners will receive a commemorative award and certificate presented at the awards ceremony. The list of winners will be listed on Sutton Council’s website and will be publicised via the Council and its partners through the media.
- Information submitted as part of the application process may be used in promotional work, unless otherwise requested. Please therefore ensure you have consent when naming an external individual or organisation.
If you need assistance or require this information in a different format like large print, audio recording or braille, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions about the application process should be emailed to the team at
Full details of Sutton Community Awards 2023, including the link to the online entry form, can be found on the main awards page.