The London Borough of Sutton may under Section 50 of the New Roads and Street Works Act 1991, grant a licence to place and maintain apparatus in the footway or highway.

A Section 50 licence is required by anyone other than a statutory undertaker who are licensed by the Department of Trade and Industry.

These documents gives you all the information you need to apply for a Section 50 streetworks licence.