Large and bulky collections
If you've got furniture, white goods or electrical items to get rid of, you can pay for them to be collected.
You pay £31 for up to 3 items of furniture. This goes up to £52 if you would like us to collect more items - up to a total of 6 items.
Arrange a collection
We can't collect:
- hazardous waste
- DIY, construction and demolition waste
- sheds or fence panels.
1. Book your collection online (payments are non-refundable) WE DO NOT TAKE GLASS (this must be removed from doors/windows or cupboards before collection) When booking items under (OTHER) you must list the items in the box provided that you wish to have collected.
2. On the day of collection put your items outside:
- before 6am
- in front of your home, on the ground floor
- in a place that our crew can see and get to from the road
If the items aren't outside by 6am on the collection day, we may charge you extra to go back and get them.
We are sorry but no changes can be made to a bulky waste collection within 48 hours of the collection date.
We reserve the right for collection staff to refuse items on inspection which breach safety and environmental legislation by collecting/ handling them such as asbestos, chemicals and other hazardous waste.