Visits to the Household Reuse and Recycling Centre are by appointment only and must be booked in advance, visitors without a valid booking will not be allowed access.
- bookings can be made for visits up to 14 days in advance and new slots are made available each day
- residents may make up to 24 bookings between January and December. This can be used by multiple visits per day, all within one month or spaced over the 12 months.
- for residents without access to a vehicle, you can visit by bicycle or on foot, there’s no need to book just bring your ID
- if you need assistance to dispose of your waste while on site, please indicate this when making your booking or let the gate person know on arrival
Before your visit
- check the fair usage and vehicle access policy
- check what you can and can’t bring
- remember your ID, you may be asked to show it at the gate
- check the address, opening times, the gate cam and view a map
- sort your items by waste material type before leaving home. This helps to reduce the amount of time you spend on site and ensure that as much waste is recycled as possible
Book your visit
Book a time slot to visit the household reuse and recycling centre.
Cancelling or amending your booking
Bookings can be cancelled or amended up to 2 hours in advance of the booked time slot. To cancel or amend your booking use the links provided in your booking confirmation email. No-shows will be counted towards the fair usage limit.
Abuse towards site staff will not be tolerated and we reserve the right to refuse entry to the site.
Soil improver is currently on site for collection.