Local Plan Examination in Public
The Inspector’s task is to consider the soundness of the submitted plan, based on the criteria set out in paragraph 182 of the National Planning Policy Framework (the Framework).
The Sutton Local Plan should be:
- Positively prepared: it should be based on a strategy that looks at meeting objectively assessed development and infrastructure requirements. This includes; where reasonable to do so; those unmet by our neighbours. It should also be consistent with achieving sustainable development
- Justified: it should be the most appropriate strategy, when considered against reasonable alternatives, based on proportionate evidence
- Effective: it should be deliverable and based on effective joint working with partners and neighbours; and
- Consistent with national policy: it should enable the delivery of sustainable development set out by national policy
Louise St John Howe has been appointed as the Programme Officer.
Any queries about the examination or any correspondence to the inspector should be sent to:
Louise St John
Howe Programme Officer
PO Box 10965
Suffolk CO10 3BF
You can also contact her by emailing email@example.com or calling 07789 486419.
- Latest News and Updates
- Submission Documents
- Examination Documents
- Hearing sessions
- Examination library
- Regulation 19 representations