Report an issue

Links to report various issues in the borough.

Abandoned and untaxed vehicles

Report an untaxed and abandoned vehicle on public roads, private land or council housing estates.

Faulty street lights, traffic signs or crossings

Report faulty or broken street lights, traffic signs or crossings; except those on red routes and A roads.

Faulty traffic signals or traffic lights on A roads

Report road issues on red routes to Transport for London (TfL). Red routes have single red or double red lines and are normally A roads such as the A217.

Fly tipping

Report a fly tip to us. If you see it happening, call the police on 999 and report it as a crime in progress.


We will remove all unauthorised fly postings as part of our street inspections.

Footpath defects or faults

Report anything wrong with footpaths such as damage or an illegal obstruction.


Report graffiti to us. We will remove racist, offensive or abusive graffiti, and graffiti from our own property.


See our maps of gritting routes and grit bins, and report an empty grit bin.

Litter bins

Report a litter bin that is full, overflowing or damaged. 

Long grass

Report a park or verge that has grass that is significantly overgrown.

Noise nuisance

Our guidance on how we can help you with noise nuisances.

Parking problem

Report dangerous or obstructive parking, or commuters taking up space.

Replacement wheelie bins, boxes, bags and caddies

If one of your containers is damaged or missing, you can order a replacement free of charge. 

Report a missed collection

Please wait until after 6pm on your bin collection day to report a missed collection. 

Report abandoned vehicles on public roads

Report an untaxed and abandoned vehicle on public roads, private land or council housing estates.

Road defects or faults

Report any damage or problems with the road such as potholes, except those on red routes and A roads.

Safeguarding adults

If you are being abused or know someone who is at risk of being abused, contact us about your concerns.

Safeguarding children

Tell us if you are worried that a child or young person is being neglected, abused, or needs support in some way.

Street cleaning

Report litter, weeds, dog fouling and other waste on council-owned or council-maintained land.

Street furniture defect

Report damaged or missing street items, such as bollards, postboxes, road signs and benches.