There's absolutely no excuse for fly tipping.
There are lots of ways you can deal with your household waste responsibly:
- use our kerbside recycling and rubbish collection service
- take your waste to the Household Reuse and Recycling Centre at Kimpton Park way
- subscribe to our Garden Waste Collection Service
- pay a small fee to have large items collected from home using our own Bulky Waste Collection Service
- you can sell or give away items online using websites such as
- only donate items to charity shops during their opening hours