Sign up for our garden waste collection service
- you can sign up for a 1-year subscription
- we will collect your garden waste every 2 weeks
You can sign up and pay for the Garden Waste Collection Service online. Paying for the service means you agree to the terms and conditions.
What you’ll need
To subscribe online, you’ll need:
- a debit or credit card to pay for this service
- an email address
The annual subscription fee is £80.52 per bin, and you can have as many bins as you need.
- you will receive your garden waste bins within 20 days of making payment
- your annual subscription will officially start on the day of the first garden waste collection
- you will receive 26 collections over the 12-month period of your subscription
- to find out the collection schedule once you have received your bins, you can use our find my local services tool
- please make sure your garden waste bin is ready for collection by 6 am on collection day, placed at the edge of your property close to the pavement, but not on it
- we will remove all garden waste bins once your subscription comes to an end
Other ways to apply
If you are unable to pay by debit/credit card or do not have an email address please contact us on 0208 770 5000 (Monday to Friday, 9 am to 5 pm).
If you have tried to sign up or renew your garden waste collection service subscription but could not, please request a call back from our customer service team who will then arrange for payment.