Renew your garden waste collection subscription
- subscriptions do not renew automatically
- you need to sign up to the service again in the 30 days before your subscription expires
- you can check your subscription expiry date using our find my local services tool.
What you’ll need
To renew online, you’ll need:
- a debit or credit card to pay for this service
- the email address you used to sign up to your subscription
- to be within 30 days prior to the expiry date of your current subscription
The annual subscription fee is £80.52 per bin, and you can have as many bins as you want. You can continue to use the bins you already have. You can change how many bins you have when you renew.
- your subscription will continue seamlessly if you renew within 30 days prior to the expiry date.
- you will receive 26 collections over the 12-month period of your subscription. You can use our find my local services tool to find out the collection schedule.
We will remove all garden waste bins once your subscription comes to an end. If there is any damage, or if the containers are defaced, the Council reserves the right to charge you for the repair or replacement of the containers.
Other ways to apply
If you are unable to pay by debit/credit card or do not have an email address please contact us on 0208 770 5000 (Monday to Friday, 9 am to 5 pm).