Report a footpath defect
If there's a problem on the footpath, such as:
- potholes or sunken footpath
- damage, cracks or a worn surface
- loose paving
- illegal obstruction
- worn markings
- gully or cover problems
- vegetation or tree root damage
- vehicle crossing defect
- worn cycle lane marking
You can report an issue with a footpath by using the map below.
- Use the search bar on the map to search for a location, address or street.
- Click on the map to place a pin.
- Proceed to fill in the short form.
You can make a report using our form if you cannot use the map.